Thursday, August 7, 2008

Website Pics & More

Shannon-you can cringe later (haha-and I may want your input on any suggestions on editing!) but for now, even though I blew these big time and shouldn't have done white, I tried to get a few pics for my website of the girls. This wasn't planned so we just had to use what we had-otherwise I think I would have put Adrienne in another headband that wasn't orange and white :) The main reason I did white was so that it looked somewhat uniform but so that the bows would actually match what they had on.








And these were all extras



(And Grammy before you freak out...there was a little board by her feet and Laura was standing right to the right)

2 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

thanks for clarifying

Shannon K. said...

Between you and Dallas people are going to think I'm a photo monster! :P I think they are adorable and I do have some suggestions when editing white. :)