Saturday, August 16, 2008

More pics

Here are some more pics from today that didn't make it into the header!

My crazy daughter-now do you see how she ended up at the edge of an 80 foot drop and why I was scared to death? She started at the 1st step and then went one higher until she was on the deck which is where she jumped from this pic


And this one


My new ribbon came the other day so this is a bow I made out of it


All Brynn wanted to do in her tutu was spin...so....we tried! It was kinda difficult hanging onto a 33 lb child with one hand, spin, and take the pictures, but they aren't that bad considering. My head is literally still spinning. I've been having a lot of balance issues lately-I can bend down and pick something up and feel like I'm going to pass out.




Cutie pants


Touchdown!


I love his face in this pic!


Taking one last look before he sprints the other way


Heading to the front of the house

5 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

wow, what a change in the site! Just LOVE the pics!

Grammyx2 said...

LOL Brynnley looks like the ballerina from hell in those jumping pics

Dallas said...

LOVE the new pics!!! I'll have to send you some more tutus. :)

ZFam said...

Those pictures are GREAT! And, Brynn is such a dare-devil....Alexa wouldn't jump from that high if I gave her anything she wanted!=) But, I love her little tutu (well, besides the fact that it's OSU colors), but I'm going to have to look into getting one for Alexa! She just got all sorts of dress-up clothes for her b-day and seems to be the happiest girl on the face of the earth!=)

Melissa said...

Those are so cute! I love your new header!