Went well! lol.
He has a slight cold so I took him thinking if they wouldn't do his shots, etc. (which I was sure they would since he didn't have a fever) then at least I could get him checked out because he has a slight wheeze to his cough. Everything was clear, so that was good.
He's 31.5" and weighs 26.4 lbs! We started laughing when he was going over his stats because after the weight and height he said "And his head....is starting to plateau" haha. It was 51 cm.
Since his receptive language is good (well, it's good when Jase's chooses to listen to me!), he wasn't concerned yet about his expressive language. He had one shot and the nurse gave him a cute pink bandaid with flowers and tweety bird on hit :)
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Jase's 15 mo well check
Posted by Jamie at 8:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment