Monday, August 4, 2008

Florida!

These are from today.

Here's Jase Man in the water. He just loves it! I wish I could find some type of float to let him go himself. He tips these things over because he tries to drink the water, but he's too light...yes, I said light-ha...to wear arm floaties or a vest.


The kids were teaching Brynn how to dive. I finally figured out why my videos looked like they were from 1960....just a little wiping of the lens did the trick-lol. This first video was before I figured that out and it would have been such a cute one, but you can kinda see it so thought I'd post it since it's short


And this one was one of her best ones probably

3 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

suuuure...now you put him in a float...but when he was HERE , GRAMMY had run all over the deck for him!

ZFam said...

Way to go, Brynnley! I am IMPRESSED! That's great that she'll just dive right in like that!!

Dallas said...

Good job Brynn on diving! Have you tried the floaties with Jase? Kristen uses them. She, like Jase, prefers to be out of a boat thing.