Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Little Fish

We spent the last two days at Grandma Mel's pool and I finally remembered to bring the camera today!

In the past 3 days Brynn has really taken to the water. She normally would play on the steps and not swim herself, but now she's jumping off into the deep end and all.

I don't know what it is, but EVERYTIME we go swimming, she poops! Today it was THREE TIMES!!! Here's the classic shot of how I usually know!


Here she is jumping into the deep end herself


And Mommy decided to jump in with her!




There's a little seat type thing on the deep end (you can see it behind me on the previous pic) that Brynn and Megan liked to hang out on. Here she is jumping and twisting in the air to land in the water


Yesterday we had the floaties and this suit on, but today just went with the suit and she did great with it!


Brynn and Megan

4 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

geez, nice body mommy! I haven't seen you with anything less than sweats on in awhile! ha

Dallas said...

OK, Jamie! I NEVER want to hear you complai about your body again!!! Want me to give you a hamburger? :)

Jamie said...

lol Dallas-well, I think I've had McDonald's every other meal for the past week and I think in the past 3 weeks i've cooked once...so my metabolism is on my side and I'm taking advantage :)

Laurie said...

Hot Mama Alert! You can just go ahead and sell that Fluidity skinny lady! That pool is awesome!! Love the pic of Brynn holding her poop. hehe