We took the kids to the good ole' County Fair last night. I've never felt so dirty in my life-haha. It's just amazing to see what lovely people we see there! Anyway, we just really wanted to go there to spend $50 to eat. I got the kids chicken strips thinking those would be easy to eat- $5 for 4 strips...and Brynnley dropped them all on the nasty floor. So I blended right in and used the 5 second rule-haha.
Brynners and I went down the slide again this year. We're on the very left.
And just for fun, here is last year's trip down the slide!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Amongst the Finest
Posted by Jamie at 10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
who are those 2 classy sidekicks goin down with ya...Wilmington's finest? heehee
That's EXACTLY what I was wondering! Those guys look a little...dirty. gross. dangerous? or were they just missing teeth? I find it really funny that those 2 guys were all excited to go down the slide! They must have missed a lot of their childhood!!
Post a Comment