Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This Post Goes Out to Evie...

Apparently, Brynnley did not like the job you did on her hair yesterday and she decided to take matters into her own hands....

....and then she had this terrified look on her face when Mommy realized what she did-lol


This is a lot more hair than what it looks. She has a nice big fat chunk on the right side of her head, but luckily it is more underneath so that's why I didn't post the pic because it's hard to see (but very noticeable if the hair covering it moves). And thank goodness we put a slight layer in her hair yesterday because she now has about 2-3 in some spots, but those luckily blend in a bit too since we added the layer yesterday.

I'VE ABOUT HAD IT TODAY! lol

1 comments:

ZFam said...

oh my WORD!!!! That is funny...I guess a good story to remind her of later in life=) At least she felt bad when she saw your face!=)