Monday, June 30, 2008

Stink

We had some visitors in the back yard tonight! I think there were about 5 of them. I was too busy trying to take pictures....outside....

Here they were just on the other side of our deck


Right about this time, Jase started banging on the sliding glass door so they all shot up and started looking around-while I was standing not too far from them-lovely-at least they started to run.


He continued banging and they ended up going under the neighbor's fence.

2 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

Who needs an exterminator when you have the JaseMan!!!

ZFam said...

OH MY WORD! That's awful...disgusting...whatever...I can't think of the perfect word for those nasty things! Good thing Jase chased them off...hopefully they don't ever think of returning!

I remember when Kelly Ducey smelled for 3 days straight b/c they sprayed on his back deck when he was trying to get rid of them!!=)