Those turned out so cute! JD has the same outfit (plaid and navy polo=) So cute! I love the 22B&W one...and I was laughing at 23 b/c it looks exactly like a school picture!=) He's such a cutie!!!! How are you ever going to decide which ones to get?!
I am mommy to Brynnley (September 12, 2005) and Jase (April 27, 2007) and wife to Jeremy (November 27, 2004)! I am a teacher (Preschool Special Ed) and make bows and photo pendants in my [free] time!
4 comments:
Those turned out so cute! JD has the same outfit (plaid and navy polo=) So cute! I love the 22B&W one...and I was laughing at 23 b/c it looks exactly like a school picture!=) He's such a cutie!!!! How are you ever going to decide which ones to get?!
OH MY GOODNESS! THose are ADORABLE! I love the Black and White one and I love the one with his name spelled out! So cute!!!
Jamie, I can't believe how big and cute your kids are getting also! I love the pic of Brynn in your clown outfit-I"m still laughing!
alyssa
Number 13, black/white is what we'll take for our poster please!
Post a Comment