Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Back Seat Driver

It's starting already!!! On the way home from work, about a half mile from our house, the road splits and we take the right split. Then we have to turn right again, and then once more to go into our neighborhood.

Today (and this has happened before) when I turned onto the split, Brynn started screaming, "NO! I don't want to go home!" Then I turned right at the light and she said "No! Don't turn!" Luckily the turn into our neighborhood didn't warrant a scream, but needless to say, she knows exactly where we're going as soon as we take that split!

2 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

makes ya feel real good huh? lol

ZFam said...

Pretty soon she's going to be yelling "Slow Down, Mommy! You're going over the speed limit!" =)

I've got a litte back seat driver, too....Alexa always reminds me to "turn here mommy! turn left!" I don't think she really knows the difference between left and right...but she pretends to=)