Laura called and I was preoccupied looking at the calendar. I turned around to see THIS!
Poor Jase! He's always getting attacked by big sister. :)
OH MY LOL, that lil punkin!
Glad to see his chicken pox will be over and done with though! lol
..and if those are garage sale stickers..if there's a fair price on em..I'll take him!!
Poor kid...But, really I should say poor Brynn! He's going to be as big as her pretty soon...Brynnley...watch out when that day rolls around!!!=)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Poor Jase! He's always getting attacked by big sister. :)
OH MY LOL, that lil punkin!
Glad to see his chicken pox will be over and done with though! lol
..and if those are garage sale stickers..if there's a fair price on em..I'll take him!!
Poor kid...But, really I should say poor Brynn! He's going to be as big as her pretty soon...Brynnley...watch out when that day rolls around!!!=)
Post a Comment