My allergies/sinuses kicked in last night and I woke up with a horrible sore throat that still hurts now. My ears feel like they want to pop, but they don't feel like an ear infection. Jase has been snotty for the past few days and today all I did was wipe his nose. I was getting jammies for Brynn tonight and I could tell when she talked that hers was getting stuffy too. Looks like this will all be a fun weekend!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
well, I'm guessing you have more than allergies or sinus if the kids are getting sick too! SLEEP would help!!
Hope you feel better soon! If it is allergies, try Zyrtec. It has made all the difference for me! I never had allergies til I moved out here to Oregon...the pollen is AWFUL around here! But, Zyrtec is leaps and bounds better than Claritin!!!!!
I hope you feel better! Eat some warm chicken soup. Mmmm...
Post a Comment