Thursday, May 22, 2008

No, I Don't Have a Problem

At least I don't think so-even though this looks like a 5 family garage sale...really it's just my stuff and the kids stuff! I hope it's all GONE by 5pm on Saturday too!

All my fat clothes or clothes that I just have too much of


The view to look out into the garage tonight


The bins on the other side of the tables which will go outside


And a few extra things

4 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

whew..at least I don't see Brynnley with a price tag on her forehead!

Grammyx2 said...

awww..I really wish I was there to help...
*grammyx2 puts hand over mouth and snickers*

ZFam said...

WOW! That is a lot of stuff--but, I probably will have a load and a half as well. I've been hauling mine to the local thrift store and getting a receipt to write off on our taxes...I just don't have the energy for a garage sale right now-but, I wish I had kids a little YOUNGER than yours b/c that would mean I hit the jackpot of all garages sales!=)

Dallas said...

Good luck!!! Grammy, don't give Jamie ideas about selling Brynn. :)