Sunday, May 25, 2008

Is it a miracle?

That Jase may be walking soon? lol. It's about dang time! Not that I'm pushing him to as I'm sure I'm in for some more great blog stories when he is officially mobile, but today he took 4 steps! They weren't really controlled, however anyone that knows Mr. Straight Legs will know that is huge for him!! Usually he stiffens his legs and just timbers over. I mean they are STIFF! I can barely bend them if I try. He's so stubborn! He's getting super quick too. I swear one minute he's right behind me, and the next he's over in the kitchen standing next to his chair messing with the buckle or something!

3 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

LOL ok Mr Happy...now we're making the switch to Mr Straight Legs

Dallas said...

YAY, Jase!!!

ZFam said...

Oh man, that's funny...Mr. Straight Legs...you need to video that so I can see it in action=)

Sounds like you'll have a walker within a few weeks though!!! Good Luck!