Monday, May 19, 2008

Giant is an understatement!

One of the dad's of a student of mine has connections to a bike shop and got Linda and I a bike (no, we had to pay for them...he just got us a discount). Anyway, he brought mine to me on Sunday. I can't just get a cheapo bike because I'm too tall and hate being scrunched over. My knees cannot be bent when I pedal or it drives me nuts. So, he brought this bike over and it is a Giant bike, but it is really gigantic! The handlebars are so funky compared to a "normal" bike, but they are much more comfortable. The seat has shocks in it so it is super comfy...ok, so I've just ridden it down the street so far, but it was comfortable for that!

Oh, and please excuse my rookie attempts at blurring my garage sale items out of the background.

2 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

I expected PeeWee Herman! That's not that big..it's cute!

ZFam said...

Wow, I had no idea that you were so obsessed with having straight knees while riding a bike!=) That's really funny! But, so cool that you got a bike that actually fits you! And, I don't think it looks huge! You need to have Jeremy take a picture of you on it!