Saturday, May 3, 2008

Dallas and Kristin!

You have to go check out Target! I couldn't pass this dress up today! It is so stinkin' cute! That brown swiss ribbon I have matches perfectly with it too-it's sad when that is the first thing I think about-haha! It was $10 but it could be dressy or casual! I probably took about 20 pictures of Brynn and only got 1-2 that were even decent enough because all she wanted to do was spin in it!




And, just to get a feel of what kind of day she put me through....this is her doing donkey kicks!

2 comments:

Dallas said...

ohhh....THANKS! So heading to Target to get that! First the Etsy dress / shirt, now Target dress. I'm just following in your footsteps Jamie!

ZFam said...

Agreed! It's ADORABLE! Hmmm, I need to get out of the house tomorrow anyways. Too bad Target is only 5 minutes away=)