Friday, April 18, 2008

Yay Me!

For those of you who didn't know, I played volleyball in college. I went to a Cumberland College, now known as University of the Cumberlands in Kentucky. I was an All-American my Senior year and still hold all of the records I set when I was there 4 years ago. Anyway, I just got a call today that I have been nominated for the Hall of Fame! I have no idea how easy/hard it is to get in, so wish me luck!

5 comments:

Dallas said...

YAY! That's awesome!!! GOOD LUCK!

Melissa said...

WOW! CONGRATS! THat is a big accomplishment! GOOD LUCK! Let us knwo all about it!

Jennifer said...

That's fantastic, congratulations!

ZFam said...

Dang, girl! That's amazing! After looking at those stats, you BETTER make the Hall of Fame! You kicked butt while you were there!!!

JANA said...

good luck thats wonderful!