I got my Fluidity Bar today! This little contraption isn't so little and isn't so light! The thing is heavy! It does fold down nicely, however it has to lay down (i.e. slide under a bed) so I will have to figure that part out in storing it....but, as Brynn is demonstrating, with chocolate all over her face and a mop head, it's based off ballet but is a lot of pilates moves so you don't have to be on the floor which kills my back. Plus the exercises are only 35 minutes long rather than an hour like most of them, so my goal is to get up on time in the morning and do it quick before I get ready :) I just love the stretching of it all and how good I feel after, minus the back pain from doing all of those exercises on the floor so hopefully I'll enjoy this!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Skinny Minnie
Posted by Jamie at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
so, it's 3:00am my time..so I imagine you are on this fancy lil machine as I type???
You'll have to let me know how you like it after a month or two! It definitely doesn't look little! But, at least if folds up nicely!
And Kandy...why were you up at 3am!??!?!=)
Ohhh....I just got an Ab Lounge!
Well, got home from a cruise with my mom in Florida and hubby announced we were having his brother and family over the next day! They haven't seen our house, PLUS it hadn't been cleaned since Jamie and kids were here...so....that's why i was up :)
Post a Comment