Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Got Tagged!

We went to see Diego tonight and I got tagged within the first 5 minutes of sitting down! We were in the front row, dead center. I sat down and pulled my camera out. I put the speedlite on to see if I could get anything good before it started. A security guard was standing up front and Jeremy thought he was watching me. I heard him say "she's in the front row" and sure enough, a minute later he came over and told me I had to put my camera away! I was so pissed! He said we couldn't use "professional" cameras.

Ok, well by this point, I had tried to get some shots and I just couldn't get the settings right, etc. and it looked better if I just did it in auto. So, two of the guards were talking and I went up and asked if I could just use it in auto because I don't know how to use it anyway and in Auto it's about the same as any other camera with a flash! He told me that technically there aren't any cameras allowed but that just as he tells me that, when the show starts I'll be seeing them everywhere. He said there's only 3 of them so they obviously can't do anything about it, however since I was in the very front I couldn't pull mine out. URGH.

So, needless to say I didn't get any good pictures and these were all from either before the show or at intermission.

Brynnley had a BLAST! She had so much fun. She danced about the entire time and played along with just about everything they did! It was cracking us up at some of the things they were doing! She loved dancing out in the front too-she was mad when we left because she wanted to watch it again!




1 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

aww..I'm so glad lil sister had a good time! (even though now she'll REALLY get lost in the unrealistic world of Diego, Dora, and Boots! OH, yes and baby jaguar! haha