...but at least he has a good humor about it-lol. He's slowly starting to get more balance to stand and of course after I did this little video he stood for like 30 seconds! He just does NOT want to move those legs!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
He might be a little slow...
Posted by Jamie at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













6 comments:
YAY Jase!!! You;ll be running after your big sister in no time.
Oh my goodness! He went from not moving at all to getting his balance in no time! Look out, Brynn...it won't be long!
Hi Jamie,
I found your blog through Krisin Zeeb's blog. WOW! Two children. Same here! Check out our family shutterfly account. www.nafzigerfamily.shutterfly.com Congratulations on your family, your kids are ADORABLE!! If you dont' mind I'll add you to my "daily blog checks".
Sarah "Britsch" Nafziger
eands@bnnorth.net
Hi Sarah! I checked out your shutterfly pics..your girls are too cute! That lil one reminds me so much of YOU!!! Bet your mom is enjoying your babies as much as I am enjoying Jamie's!!
grammy Kandy
Hi Kandy!
Thanks for your reply! Yes, my mom is enjoying the girls very much, let's just say they're not the lease bit deprived at all!! They're well loved. You have the cutest grandchildren as well. Good catching up!!
Sarah
Hi Sarah-not a problem! Your girls are cute! Time flies, huh?!!
Post a Comment