I think I have tried just about every sippy cup available on the market and Jase would not take any of them. I finally went to the cheap ones that are spill proof, but not AS spill proof as the "good" ones and wouldn't you know...
Here are his first few sips. I wish I would have gotten the first one because it was so cute! He was so startled when it came out he didn't know what to do!
Last night we were at McDonalds and I forgot to bring him something so I just let him take a sip of my pop and he can drink out of a straw too! I'm glad I was done though because I don't even want to know how much back wash was in that drink when he was done :)
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Finally!!
Posted by Jamie at 8:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
I LOVE that grin!!!!!
lol...oh the little things in life!
Ok Jamie, it's called coke, non pop! :)
Post a Comment