My bows were accepted today from Baby Swags, an online site that among other things, does celebrity gift baskets! The bows I sent in for review are going to new celebrity mom & chef, Giada DeLaurentis. I know I've seen her on the Today show a few times so I recognized who she was and we all know I could get some new ideas so I need to check out her site-haha! I basically look at a calendar and decide who I want to submit bows for which is nice because I can decide who I want to spend my advertising on each month.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
Whoa!!! That is so cool! Love her cooking show on Food Network! Jamie, I'm just still sitting here with my jaw dropped--that's just so cool! Before I know it, you're gonna be on Oprah or something!=)
WOWWEEE! That is awesome! Way to go!
Post a Comment