This weekend we traveled about 6 hours to Grand Rapids, MI to see Cousin Jenny get married! The kids had a ball. Jase was an absolute ANGEL the entire time from the ceremony through the reception. He was his usual happy self and didn't care who had him! Fortunately the church had glass windows in the back which was perfect as Brynnley never had a chance to sit quiet in the church-I knew that wouldn't happen :) She couldn't wait to D-A-N-C-E! She had a blast dancing with the bridesmaids and learning some new moves! Enjoy the pics! There are tons!
Arriving to the reception: Jase and Grandpa
Fast forward about 5 minutes:
Arriving to the reception (after calming down from a tantrum):
And with a little bit of tricking:
Enter the bride (Jenny) and the groom (Mitch, a.k.a. Matt)
Brynn getting the dancing started with Cousin Rachel
Cousin Ray and Jase
Jase and Cousin Jen
Drool and all
Look at Bubby with 2 hot mamas!
Brynn dancing with Uncle Tim
The kids dancing with Uncle Tim and Aunt Teresa
Brynn learning some new dance moves
Can't tell these three are brothers, can ya?
Mommy and Jase
Grammy and Jase
Hoochie Mama struttin' her stuff
Uncle Tim dancing
Hey Vince, don't forget who caught the bouquet!!!!!!
Rachel and Vince
Jase and his buddy Vince :)
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Wedding Pics!
Posted by Jamie at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













7 comments:
Good lord, Jamie! You and your Mom look sooo much alike! Jase looks like a little man in those pictures, and Brynn looks adorable with her pink cast!
Looked like a blast! I swear, everyone in your family looks like family! You all look like you belong with each other!
Brynn's little dress was so cute (and of course, her bow!)...and Jase...what a little man all dressed up! You have such cute kiddos!!
I'll pay ya to take off that first one of me and the Brynnmeister...kinda showing how "little" sleep I got in the hotel the night before! ha
Love the pic of you and the JaseMan...he's looking at you like"gosh, now who is this holding me"?
forot to say...love the one of Brynn showin' a little leg!
Oh, and "mammy"...you are one hot gramma...don't you worry about any of those pictures!=)
You are your mom are twins! I love that Brynn's cast match the dress. Did you do that on purpose? Well if you did, it looks great! Your cousin looks gorgeous and I love her dress! I love weddings! So fun!
did i ever tell you how much i love your friends? haha
Great pics Jamie! The kids are adorable as always! I can't get over how much you and your mom look alike! I'm sure you are tired of hearing about it but man, I can't tell you guys apart!
Post a Comment