Saturday, March 15, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

Although it had rained yesterday and I knew the park would be muddy, I took Brynn to the park for the Easter Egg hunt. We had never done it before and it was something to do. Brynn was one of the minority who was dressed nice and not in sweat pants with holes in them or something, but she had fun regardless :)

Here's the "I want the candy in your basket but this is as close as I'm coming" shot (I didn't catch her blinking-she's looking down at the basket to figure out how to get that candy-haha)


A look at all of the eggs!


Getting ready to go


I had a lady take a pic of Brynn and I....Brynn didn't like it that she had my camera!


Dropping one in




Just one more look to make sure I got them all...



2 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

awww..cute lil bunny bow I see!
Dang...that girl looks long legged!

Melissa said...

How fun! I love the picture of you and her! I love to see the women behind the camera!