Brynn got her cast off today! I just had a short chance to call Jeremy to ask how she did when they took it off. I wondered if she would be scared. He informed me that all Brynn was worried about was that her arm was going to fall off if they took the cast off :) He also said she insisted that they call her mommy NOW! ha.
She has an ace bandage type thing on it now, but is able to take it off....however, she WON'T! I figure in a few days since she has more range of motion with it she will be willing. Tonight she pushed herself up from a fist position with that hand, so I don't think it hurts as bad as she is pretending!!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Brynn's Cast
Posted by Jamie at 9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
That is great she got it off! And that is too funny she thought it her arm was going to fall off! SHe is a character!
Post a Comment