Brynnley decided to help me feed Jase tonight...only she has a problem with it :) I am trying to get rid of some of the baby food so decided to give him some Mac & Cheese. Warning: Gagging ahead!
(Like the mess in the background? Welcome to our house until about 10pm when the kids finally are asleep and I can pick it all up!)
Also, Brynnley is going through a phase of only wanting to wear a pull up and no clothes, so I hated to have to have her like this on the video for all the pervs out there, but I guess it's easier for her when she's going potty. I think she's gone on the potty all day today but one time! She even went in the restaurant we went to tonight, although that grosses me out!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
She Doesn't Like It!
Posted by Jamie at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
I don't want it...that's Hailey's new favorite phrase!! She gags when she smells Kristen's formula, actually she throws up. :)
Haha...Okay, that made me laugh out loud...that gagging is SO funny! Gotta love the big sis taking on her role full steam ahead!=)
Post a Comment