We went to the park for a few minutes today because we had a "decent" 42 degree day!
Here's the pimp daddy himself :)
And one of the she-devil :)
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Pimp Daddy
Posted by Jamie at 7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We went to the park for a few minutes today because we had a "decent" 42 degree day!
Here's the pimp daddy himself :)
And one of the she-devil :)
Posted by Jamie at 7:45 PM
6 comments:
i didn't call YOU a she-devil..(not out loud anyway) LOL
I call 'em like I see 'em, even if it is my own dd-LOL You make fun of Jase's big head too, don't you? haha
See Online Virus and Spyware Scan
aww...i'd wouldn't change one thing about that sweet lil bubby's head!
Grammy...shame on you for making fun of Jase's head. hehe... I think your Grand- Babies are precious. She-Devil's, Big Heads and all. hehe.... :D
LOL, Dallas
Post a Comment