I finally attempted some Valentine's pics. Still haven't figured out my speedlite so the lighting is not doing anything for me, but I think the subjects are cute :) I did realize that I have absolutely NO patience for taking pictures of Brynnley!
Unfortunately, my impatiences started right away...

But then, I brought Mr. Happy in and it was much better :)

My fav! Too bad the lighting sucks!
There's a little texture on this one

Then, when I put them both together, Brynn perked up a little bit and it wasn't TOO bad...




Wednesday, February 13, 2008
FINALLY!
Posted by Jamie at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
Jaime, those turned out great! I love the ones of the kids together. Awesome photo shoot!
Those are awesome! What are your tricks for getting the two together?!? I can't get mine to stay together to save my life!
TOo cute! I love Brynn's shirt with the little bows on the sleeves. AODRABLE! And Jace is just too stinkin' handsome!
Post a Comment