Tuesday, February 19, 2008

And She is all DAREDEVIL!

Yes, it's very ironic that I JUST told Brynnley last night that if she didn't stop jumping off things we'll land in the emergency room. Guess where we were tonight? Yep!

I was making pretzels and rolling them up and I heard her say "Jase, watch this" and then heard a big thump. She was crying so I went over there and took one look at her wrist and knew it had to be broken. She had gotten up on the bar stool and was spinning on it and fell off.

We went to the ER around 9:00 and are home at 11:30, so it wasn't too bad of a wait. She has a temporary cast on it until the swelling goes down and then we will make an appt tomorrow to see the Orthopedic Dr. to make an appt. for the cast.

Everyone in the waiting room was cracking up at her because she kept telling everyone it was broken :) She mainly cried the more we talked about it or the bigger deal someone made out of her being there. The man that wrapped it up was great-he talked with her and showed her everything he was putting on it and she was like "I know!" ha.

Now at home she's a little uncomfortable because I don't think she can find a good way to lay to make it feel good because it's wrapped up so big on her arm, but overall she has done great considering! It's broken in 2 spots on her left wrist, but it's not a clean break...it's more bowed.



I took a cute one of her at the ER on my phone, but it isn't showing up in my email so I'll work on that!

4 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

oh my sweet lil sister..I'm praying for you!!

Melissa said...

Oh poor little Brynn! She sure keeps you going!

Shannon K. said...

Poor baby! I'm so sorry!

Dallas said...

Poor Baby Girl!!! I hope she gets better!