Friday, February 22, 2008

2 Going on 12

This was the reaction of the Dr. who casted Brynn today. According to the lady who did her Xray, "Well, this was my challenge for the day!"

So, you can imagine what a lovely experience this doctor visit was! Brynn was very good when he was actually putting the cast on, it was just everything ELSE! She was literally bouncing off the walls and was completely independent today. My blood pressure was probably sky high leaving that office today!

And, she didn't want her picture taken tonight and even bribery didn't work very well, so this is as good as it's going to get! She wanted a pink cast so he brought in two colors. One was a subtle pink and the other is of course what she chose! At least it'll match her dress for Cousin Jenny's wedding next weekend!

Oh, she pulled her pigtails out right before the pictures, and she was jumping on the bed so that is the reason for the crazy hair!







THIS HAS NOT SLOWED HER DOWN!!!!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the bright pink! I never broke my arm but if i did i would probably go with bright pink too! Good choice Brynn!

I have a Nikon D40. I have loved it so far and am just getting to know all it can do! I need a different lens though. it doesn't zoom very good but it sure takes good close pics! What kind do you have?

Dallas said...

Why, oh why are you getting attacked by all the stupid Spammers lately?
Brynn looks sweet in her hot pink cast. :)

ZFam said...

Love the cast...well, as much as you can love a cast! But, Brynn's smiley face and crazy hair makes it even better! I think they are priceless shots!