Saturday, January 5, 2008

What's That Smell?

Man, she's on a roll today!

When I came in from being locked out, I was responding to Lance who had shown me something he got for Christmas. I noticed this smell but wasn't quite paying attention until it dawned on me that it was FINGERNAIL POLISH!

Apparently when she locked me out, she got on top of the computer to get my tub of stuff and I didn't realize she did that when I sat down. She decided to paint her nails and was just about done before I even noticed...and she was sitting right behind me! I had just taken off my polish so the alcohol smell was probably still with me :)

Anyway, somehow she didn't get it on the carpet...hmm...do we see a cosmetologist in the future?

PS-Please excuse these horrible pictures. My camera is not focusing so something must have gotten switched-I need to figure it out. The lighting is horrible even with my speedlite on so I need to work on it.





0 comments: