Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Joys of Parenting

Ahhh...there's nothing like getting ready for bed around midnight only to hear screams from the bedroom. Screams from Jeremy that is.

Brynnley decided to get sick ALL over the bed. And by ALL over, I mean A.L.L. over. On the bed skirt, pillows, basically the entire bed. It was the most disgusting thing ever. I ran in there and she was covered up to her eyeballs in it...literally. She was more worried that her "bite" was covered than anything!

So, off the sheets went...oh, and the comforter too because I forgot to mention that she just had to get one entire corner of it as well. That went into the washer first...

...and this is why I am writing at 1:10am because the minute that washer goes off the sheets are going in!

I'm not convinced it's the flu-unless it happens again. Brynn took about an hour nap today and Jeremy took her to Puggles and she fell asleep on the 5 minute car ride to the church. When Jeremy picked her up, she was sleeping on one of the teacher's laps, and then went right to bed when she got home (which was about her bedtime anyway). The thought of her getting sick crossed my mind, but I knew she went to bed late last night so didn't think much of it again. She doesn't have a fever or anything, so we'll see!

And on a side note, Jase has been pooping up his back 3-4 times a day for the past 2 days! Wow! How fun for me!

Ahhh...time for the sheets to go in and time for bed.

0 comments: