As many of you already know, the infamous "bite" is GONE! Woo hoo!
When we were in AZ over Christmas, both kids were very congested. Jase didn't want anything to do with his paci since he couldn't breath, so I thought that would be a great time to get him off of it and it worked.
It was only a matter of time until Brynnley would lose all of her paci's, and I wanted it to be HER fault, not mine (although I did throw a few away to help speed up the process!)!
Yesterday, we were leaving Melissa's and she didn't have it with her. She asked about it as we were pulling out of the driveway, but I just told her maybe it was in her pocket. She then got distracted on the way home and didn't say another word about it.
It wasn't until around 10pm that I realized that she hadn't mentioned it at ALL! I went to put her to bed and she asked for her drink a few times, but still no bite. She finally asked for it and I just told her that we left it at Melissa's.
She then told me, "Let's go to Melissa's so I can get my bite!"
I told her it was too late and bubby was sleeping. She then kept saying "I left my bite at Melissa's," but never cried about it.
I asked her if she thinks if Bogie got it and she said yes. I told her he probably ate it and she said yes, so now when she asks I tell her Bogie ate it (he had gotten one of hers awhile back so that's why I said it!).
She went to bed fine last night and got up earlier than usual and in a good mood (shocker!) and it wasn't until we were on our way to Melissa's this morning that she asked about her bite. I told her it was gone and she never complained about it!
I need to knock on some wood because she was no where near totally giving it up! Woo hoo though!
Now to get Jase on a sippy....
Friday, January 18, 2008
I Can't Be THIS Lucky!
Posted by Jamie at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
ohhhh I'm so proud of lil sister! Think of all the cute pictures now we'll see WITHOUT THE BITE!!
YAY! Good job Brynn!! :)
Post a Comment