Friday, January 11, 2008

Bloggin' Fool!

As if I don't have enough time on my hands (ha!), Dallas finally convinced me today to start up a blog for Bows2cute. Ok, she didn't have to know that she convinced me, but I had been thinking about it for the past few days because I knew it would be a great tool to look for new things added since I do it so frequently (just ask my web designer!) and I had no idea Dallas was thinking the same thing, so I decided to buckle down since I was caught up on orders and do it!

Check it out!

I will mainly be posting pictures of new items I've recently added or new items to come (no pressure web designer-hehe)! Maybe once in awhile I'll be inclined to offer a promotion of some sort!

1 comments:

Dallas said...

Whoo Hoo!!1 Now you've got a thousand websites going like I do! The blog looks great!