Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Blast from the Past

I was searching through some boxes tonight and found THIS! This is a collage of pictures that Melissa made for me. I met Melissa when we lived in New Mexico for a year and a half....I was in 5th grade. We then moved to Arizona and then back to Ohio, but we have stayed in touch-first through snail mail, and now email and blogs! I have no comments! lol!

3 comments:

Dallas said...

HAHAH!!! Jamie is bringing Sexy Back! :)

Melissa said...

OH My goodness! I came across that before we moved here and laughed so hard! Man, we had some fun times together in the short year and a half. I found my journal that I wrote in the day you left and I was so sad that you were leaving before christmas. We said good bye at school and then you were gone...:( I was so sad to see my best friend go. But I am so glad we have stayed in touch. And man, I was such a nerd in 5th grade! Those clothes and that hair!!! WOW!!!!

Grammyx2 said...

omg...the painted sweats~ LOL
and the contact days...