We were asking Brynn what sounds a bunch of animals make today and I haven't asked her this in awhile and I was very surprised that she told me all of the sounds. It was much better the first time around, but I asked her what a Baby Jaguar says and she said it! It was so funny! She doesn't do it as well this time around though. This is the first time I've asked her what a pig says-she obviously doesn't know that one!
Brynn has 2 favorite sayings right now. The first you'll hear right after I ask her the first question: It's "I dunno!" Even if she knows, she'll say that after every question I ask her (except for all the others on this video!)
The other favorite saying now is "Mom, what are you doing?"
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Animal Talk
Posted by Jamie at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment