Santa made a special trip to our house, basically because Daddy wanted a few extra minutes of sleep tomorrow morning since we are flying to AZ. Brynn loved all of her gifts...warning, lots of pics! I took them on Auto mode too!
Here's Brynn opening something from her stocking
Oh my! It's bubbles for the bath! How exciting!
Brynn got a Dora mat that is really neat!
We replaced the old stroller with a new one...we upgraded to a jogging stroller :)
We needed some cool headphones for the plane tomorrow while we're watching Dora and Diego the entire flight...
Here is Brynn's Diego Aquadoodle-she loved it!
I hope Diego and Dora don't get car sick!
Mommy drew a picture of Boots...and apparently he was O.K.
But Brynn didn't like Dora!
Here's Jase man with one of his presents-a taggie football!
And here's one of Mommy's presents-a remote for my camera! Brynn got in the way and I didn't use the tripod to line anything up either...but this will be nice to use!
Monday, December 24, 2007
Santa Came Early!
Posted by Jamie at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment