This morning I was trying to make some bows and Brynn kept getting into my scissors. I yelled at her a few times and then she goes, "I have some in my woom." So, she ran to her room and comes out with her hands behind her back. I asked her to show me what she had and she showed me her empty hand. She then showed me the scissors and I took them and that was that. We went to get our pictures with Santa Claus and stopped back at home to stock up on diapers and bottles to go shopping. I ran into Brynn's room and this is what I found!!! I literally almost added at the end of yesterday's post that I'm glad I have an extra measuring tape---guess not anymore!!
Saturday, December 1, 2007
"Mommy, I Did It!" (The Sequel)
Posted by Jamie at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
That is hilarious!!! Tell the poop story! Hehe ;-)
i love reading your blogs...it always makes my day a little better after laughing out loud at your stories! gotta love the little ones and the stories they make!=)
Post a Comment