Brynn went to bed on time tonight (actually it was earlier-she was out by 8:30), but woke up around 11:00 and wouldn't go back to bed. I have a personal day tomorrow so I am hoping that not making her stay in bed will make her sleep in. If not, it will be a grumpy day in our house!
Anyway, I was getting ready to make some home made pretzels and told her she could have some, but she wanted pancakes instead! So, at 11:44pm she had 5 mini pancakes :)
Awww! As I'm typing, I have my Dr. Pepper sitting on the keyboard and she put her cup next to mine and pointed to her cup and said "Mine" and pointed to my glass and said "Yours" and went back and forth! Good old Dora! lol
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Midnight Snack
Posted by Jamie at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
That is funny. WHo doesn't like pancakes late at night.
Thanks for the christmas card! It was adorable and I love the address label with jase!
Post a Comment