So, I got my first trays today! Yeah, I didn't NEED them, but I am tired of the few crooked teeth I have so that's that.
I feel as if I am going through rehab at the moment. I can't just pick up a snack and eat it quickly, and I can't bite my nails. At least I may lose the rest of that baby weight plus a few extra pounds and have nice long nails :)
They are literally invisible. You may be able to notice them a bit on my bottom teeth because there are little bubbles on some of them that will be filled at my next appointment. Whatever they fill them with will be stuck on my teeth (but clear thankfully!) and unfortunately I have quite a few of those. Yippee!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Invisalign
Posted by Jamie at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment