This is going to be the longest post ever I think! LOTS of pics! We had a nice visit and a great trip home-both kids slept the ENTIRE way! Didn't get to the pool as much as I would have liked, but we'll soak up the sun in March when the weather is warmer!
Here we go!
At the airport on our way to Phoenix. Brynn stood in the window and informed us all that she pooped-as if it wasn't obvious to anyone watching her in the first place!
Jase sitting on Daddy's lap waiting to board the plane
We made it to AZ. I went to see my Dad's school. This is the view as you walk out the door!
Uncle Lance arrived and read a book with Brynn
Here's Jase eating...errr...playing with a ball he got for Christmas
We made a stop at the Rehab Center to see Great-Grandpa Selgo
Next up was a Railroad Park. Here's the kids with Grammy and Grandpa getting ready to ride the train
Brynn had to go on the carousel
Grandpa and Brynn
They had this tiny little train that we all got on...
Next stop-the Zoo! Here's a palm tree and the bright blue sky
This is the first animal we saw-I was desperately trying to catch him with his tongue out!
Brynn at a wishing well...only she wouldn't let go of her penny! She's a penny pincher like her Grandpa!
Putting the penny in the water must have sent her on some sort of high, because she went into the middle of the path and started spinning in circles!
Jeremy and I
These little monkeys were the most entertaining animals we saw. They were jumping all over the place-Brynn really enjoyed watching them!
Jase and Grammy taking a break from "seeing" the animals
This lion was sleeping. The female was walking around, but this was a better pic
This was by far the most eerie picture I have ever taken! The tiger literally locked it's eyes on my camera when I took this pic! It's hard to get the feeling unless it's blown up!
He let out a few roars for us
And Brynn decided she would try to climb in with him
Grandpa and Jase in front of a cactus off the path
"It takes two baby"
Had to get some popcorn on our way out!
Monday, December 31, 2007
Back from AZ!
Posted by Jamie at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comments:
YAY!!! Glad that ya'll had a fun time. The tiger pic is freaky, but awesome!!!
Post a Comment