I don't have any pictures for this, and I think you would appreciate the stories more if i did, but oh well :) (WARNING: Not intended for weak stomachs!)
Tonight we decided to go out to dinner. On the way there, I heard a gagging sound and looked back to Brynnley smiling at me and taking her fingers out of her mouth. I told her not to do that and she didn't do it again. We pulled into the restaurant, and I always get Jase out, so as I was unbuckling him, I smelled a strong spit-up smell.
Just about that time, Jeremy started flipping out. He gave Brynn a kiss and there were chunks of food all over her mouth. Apparently when she gagged herself, she threw up and it was EVERYWHERE! It was so gross. Of course I took out her change of clothes when Jase and I went shopping yesterday so we had to sit through dinner like that!
Then, as we finished dinner, Jeremy got Brynn down to come sit by me, only she ran past me and kept on going. In the restaurant, they have this little area (Eldorado for those of you who have been there) where you can step up to an area of sitting and it's blocked off with a little "fence" other than the 2 ends which is where you can get in or out. Hopefully this makes sense. Anyway, as I'm going after Brynn, she went into the left side of this area and started running towards the other exit to the right. Of course she stopped midway and saw me going so turned back around and ran the other way. So, all 10 people eating in that area were laughing at me and knew I had been had by a 2 year old! Luckily she ran out one side and blocked herself in a dead end room even though I had to chase her around a table once to get her!
These types of occurrences have been happening quite frequently! She is one smart little cookie!
Monday, November 5, 2007
Tonight's Saga
Posted by Jamie at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. Hailey actually spit up in my mouth once when she was little. Ewwwww!!!!!
That is hilarious! you and another friend had a throw up story on the same night! maybe it is in the air!
Post a Comment