Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Here Fishy, Fishy!

Let's do a breathing treatment!

Jase went to the dr. today and basically he has a bad cold with some wheezing, so we have the Neb and are doing 3-4 treatments a day. In the office I gave him one and for the first 2 or so minutes, he just sat there while the nurse was in there. He was soooo good...and I was thinking "oooh we get to brag to Grandma Mel that he did good with mommy today (she took him Friday and he HATED it!)"...but as soon as the nurse left, I got a little taste of what Grandma Mel did! He tried to rip that thing off his face and man he is strong! It was tricky trying to hold both of his hands down and hold that on his face! I may try the straps but I figured that would make it worse.



2 comments:

Dallas said...

Poor baby!! I hope he gets to feeling better soon, Mommy too!

Grammyx2 said...

ohhh....lil susan is there to comfort him at least..poor thing!