Monday, November 19, 2007

Gangin' Up

Jase had his 6 month well check today! Mr. Skin and Bones jumped from 25% in weight to 75% just between his last appointment! Now he's a little chunky monkey! He was 17lbs 8oz and 27" long. He had 5 shots and screamed after the 2nd one. He was fine as soon as I picked him up, but boy did he glare at that nurse! Brynn then ganged up on her and wouldn't let her out of the room. Brynnley stood in front of the door and dug her heels into the ground with her back against the door so she couldn't open it and told her "NO" when she asked if she could get out. The nurse said she'd love to have a Brynn for Christmas and I told her that should be easy to arrange! haha!

2 comments:

Grammyx2 said...

ohhhh...gosh poor lil JaseMan..

Melissa said...

i JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU HOW CUTE YOUR HEADER IS. I LOVE IT! AND POOR LITTLE JASE!