Sunday, November 25, 2007

Dancing the Night Away!

We were out of town all weekend for Cousin Jay's wedding. We saw a lot of people that we haven't seen in a long time! Brynnley just absolutely LOVED the reception! She danced from the minute we got there until the last song was done at 11:30!

Cousin Jay and Olivia


Brynnley and Cousin Jay during the Dollar Dance


Brynnley dancing with Grandma S


Cousin Jenny, me, and Rachel (I need a tan!)


Lance, mom and I


Crazy Cousin #1


Crazy Cousin #2


Jase and Rachel


Brynn and Jase with Grandpa before the wedding


Someone was a tired little dancing queen!


The next few are from before the wedding

Uncle Lance and Jase


Grandma S and Jase


Mammy and Jase

1 comments:

Melissa said...

CUTE pictures! I love seeing you and your family. You and your mom look so alike! And your kids are so dang cute! I love how brynn loves to dance dance dance!