Saturday, October 13, 2007

Story Behind the Header

So SOME people are having a hard time looking at the header. I myself think it is hilarious. Brynn's new favorite word is "booger" and she sticks her finger up there because she knows she is going to get a reaction out of me. I just happened to be taking pictures of her today and she decided to put on a little show (don't worry, there wasn't anything really on her finger! ha!) so I snapped away. She was laughing in between each stage even though it doesn't show in the pictures!

5 comments:

wake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dallas said...

EWWW!!! Jamie, that's gross. (But cute too!)

Laurie said...

I think it's hilarious!

Melissa said...

I think that is hilarious also! I had a good laugh when I first saw it! I lov eyou rnew back ground and how you are always changing the header!

Grammyx2 said...

please at LEAST move it off the header...I don't like thinking of "gross" and Brynn in the same thought process!!!