Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pumpkin Farm and Itty Bitty Tutu

We went to a little market today basically to take some pictures with some pumpkins that we didn't want to buy-hehe. They had this buffalo there and if that thing wanted to walk right through the dinky fence, he definitely could have! Eli was standing at the fence and the buffalo started to scratch his head on it only the entire fence moved!


Here is Eli, Abby and Ava. I cropped Abby's head from another picture-is it obvious?


Ava


My rugrats


This I think is my most favorite picture I have ever taken! If he was smiling I think I should have won a prize-LOL






2 comments:

Dallas said...

OMG! Those pictures turned out adorable!!

Melissa said...

I love the pumpkin one of jace!!! THat is too cute! And I think you should win something even though he is not smiling because that is just so darn cute!