Grandpa came to visit this weekend!
Is this a look-a-like contest?



We went to Wally World today and Brynn picked out the twins for her bday present from Grandpa and Grammy since they will be back in Arizona!
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Is Somebody Jealous?
Posted by Jamie at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













6 comments:
sniff...noooooo why would i be jealous?
Awww, Jamie...that wasn't a nice thing to say! Hehe...
Oh my! Your dad looks the exact same as when he was our principal! How come they moved to AZ??? THose are some cute pictures of him and the kids. I love brynn's shirt and bow! ADORABLE!!!!!
Hi Melissa! Don't give him a big head now! heehee...we've always wanted to move here..his parents are here..and he had the chance to take an early retirement in Ohio and he got a principal job here..so we MADE IT!
It's so nice you're still in touch with Jamie!!
Hello! I just want you to know that sometimes when I see Jamie in pictures, she looks exactly like you!!! It is so crazy! And you look the same as when we were in 5th grade too! How is AZ? What part are you in? We used to live in glendale and we would not mind moving back. Are you dying without the grandbabies?? They are so adorable!
Have fun in AZ!
Not because I think I look young..but I too do double takes on some pics of either me or Jamie and think ..oh..I thought that was ME! We lived in Mesa back in 92 and knew we wanted to retire here someday.. YES WE LOVE IT...we're in Scottsdale in an apartment and LOVE it! Hubby "hopes" to work 5 more years here.
Ask Jamie...we have tickets every month to come back to her house, ha. We see the grandbabies as much now as we were able to in Ohio! 4 hour flight compared to a 3 hour drive before ;)
Post a Comment