Thursday, September 13, 2007

Doctor Visits

This was copied from my message board posts!

Jase was up first and he weighs 13 lbs 5 oz. He was 24 3/4 in long. He had 4 shots and did pretty well with them-stopped crying as soon as I picked him up. He was all smiles for the dr. though! Brynn would SCREAM when he'd check her heart, etc. but Jase just laughed!


Brynn is 28lbs 3oz with her dress on and was 35 1/2 inches long! The dr. hardly looked at her because she showed him everything he wanted to see. She jumped off a few things in the room, told me "Oh, you hurt my arm" when I smacked it because she kept getting into the soap on the counter, and played catch with her diaper cover from her dress with him. He listened to her heart and she lifted up her dress for him to get his thing under there-ha. Luckily she didn't scream this time! She was a little iffy about him looking into her ears though.

Anyway, Brynn got 1 shot-the Hep A. The amazon woman was more upset about the lady putting a bandaid on her leg(which she ripped right off!) than getting the dang shot!

So, everything is good here! I used up my last frozen milk today, so Jase will probably start going half/half with formula during the day because I only pump like 8-10 oz and he usually eats 12-14 at the sitters. I'll still feed him when he's home though!

Here is Brynn showing where her shot was

0 comments: