Saturday, September 29, 2007

Dancing the Night Away!

We went to a wedding tonight. Brynn and Jase just went to the reception with us. It took Brynn forever to start dancing! (Sorry, I cropped them all and for some reason they all were blue when I uploaded them to this-not sure why?? They worked when I didn't crop them though?)

This is the best picture (out of only 2) that we got of the two of us-the other pic she looked the other way!


Here she is right after dinner as the music just started


She moved out onto the dance floor, but wouldn't move and wouldn't let me dance with her. She clapped her hands once in a great while. Right before this though she was literally almost falling asleep, so that's why she had her paci in.



Speaking of tired...


Then, all of the sudden, BAM! She went nuts! She started spinning and jumping in circles-it was quite funny! She had a blast! Here she is dancing with the Groom's son who is a year older.


I caught this one at the perfect time!


2 comments:

Dallas said...

How sweet! Where di you get her shoes? Those are adorable! I'm glad ya'll had a great time. I'm sure you're tired after your busy day. :-)

Melissa said...

Cute pictures! ANd that is hilarious about the dancing. Her little dress and shoes are so cute!